Saturday, August 4, 2012

President's message

Hello all,

I hope this message finds you enjoying the summer heat! I am excited to take on the role of the president for Friends of Euclid Creek. We have done such great work and I look forward to continuing that great work.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, August 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the South Euclid Community Center. I hope to see you there as we have some exciting work ahead of us. The agenda for the meeting includes:

Background on the FOEC Board's involvement with Business Volunteers United (BVU) seminars
Updates from the Board meeting
News from Claire Posius, our watershed coordinator extraordinaire
A chance for you to share any news or ask questions about FOEC or another watershed issue
PROGRAM - Begin the process of planning for next year 
+ An active exercise hearing from YOU about who FOEC is and what WE want to become!

We need your input...please plan to attend Tuesday. It's your chance to hear about upcoming projects, plans and better ways for us all to protect our watershed. If you wish to contact me, my e-mail is bluets5@yahoo.com and phone number is 216-382-3595.

Have a great day,
Barb Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment